Friday 4 May 2012

Olympic Tennis Animation

In this section of the blog, i am going to be talking and demonstrating the Olympic tennis animation that i have created for the final part of my "introduction to Animation" module.

Below you will see a few videos, please click them and see what you think of my animation, it will be shown in a Front side and perspective view so please enjoy.

I do apologise for the poor quality, this is the best quality i could show as blogger  wouldn't accept and higher quality video format.


Perspective

Left

Front

Here you can see my three animations, i tried to work with the rig to the best of my abilities, I'm really happy with the end result, although looking at my animating professionally i don't think its excellent, i would like to make the movements more fluent and add more drive and exaggerate some poses more to make the poses look more authentic and lifelike. 

When i started animating i started out basically looking at a few videos on YouTube of tennis serves and applied them to this animation, i thought they were very difficult to copy but i managed to get one of them very similar. 

I think if i had another shot at it i would put a lot more time and effort into it, i would really like to experiment with a different Rig because Max seems a little primitive and i would like more freedom of movement to experiment in my scenes for the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment